Interested in joining Royale Energy?
Royale Energy is a medium-sized, independently-owned, BBBEE, non-refining South African wholesaler and marketer of petroleum products. The group is a an equal opportunities company, however preference is given to BEE candidates.
Royale Ambassadors … Always with Unyielding Integrity:
- Have a passion for excellence and constantly strive to excel in everything.
- Are open to ideas and committed to challenge the process.
- Offer equal employment opportunities and continuously strive to make a meaningful contribution to the communities in which we operate.
- Live quality and drive cost and speed for continuous improvement and competitive advantage.
- Have the self-confidence to involve everyone, respecting differences and behaving in a boundary-less fashion.
- Live the vision everyday, take pride … and communicate it to all.
- Have enormous energy and the ability to energize others.
- Stretch… Set Aggressive Goals… Reward Progress… Yet understand accountability and commitment.
- Live appreciation, value and respect for all.
- See change as opportunity… Not threat.
- Have fun.
- Focus on growth in seven core divisions through diversification, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Develop a funding structure that will ensure growth support. Maintain strong cash generation and excellent asset management.
- Implement a dynamic operating system that ensures accountability and diligent consequence management to improve efficiencies.
- Implement a strategic people project that will empower people, build relationships and improve lives.
Integrity – Cultivating a culture of honest, ethical people who have character.
Innovation – We believe in people who believe in change.
Agility – We at Royale believe in working smart.
Diversity – Acceptance and respect for all. Bringing different people together to achieve the same goal.
Entrepreneurship – Embracing the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Ubuntu – “Humanity to others” creating a culture of family members and not just colleagues.
Driven by Excellence
Do you think you have what it takes to work for Royale Energy?
Do you follow the same values that we live by?
Do you meet all the minimum requirements?
If you answered yes to all of the questions above please send your applications to email@example.com
Email should include the following attachments:
• Updated CV (including at least 3 references)
• Cover letter
• Copies of ID, and qualifications
Kindly note that all applicants who apply after the closing date will not be considered. All those short-listed will have to undergo the relevant checks for the position. Royale Energy has the authority to extract any information that might affect the application.